After 12 months, when your Advisor membership is up for renewal, you will want to make sure that you have opted-in to automatic renewal with a vaulted credit card.
When you sign up as an Advisor, the credit card that you use to sign up will automatically be vaulted and designated for auto-renewal (unless you opt-out).
However, if you are getting notices that your auto-renewal is not working, the following issues could have occurred:
- Your vaulted card could have expired. (It will show expired in red letters next to it.)
- Your vaulted card is considered inactive. (No transactions in the last 364 days designates a card as inactive.)
- Your card is compromised or on hold by the issuing bank.
You can follow the video (or instructions below the video) to learn how to opt-in to Advisor auto-renewal.
1. Sign in to your Creative Memories account (by seeing your name in the top left as it is circled below).
2. Click on your name and choose My Account.
3. On the left, a menu will appear. Choose My Credit Card Vault like you see circled below.
4. If you have a credit card already vaulted but want to add and designate a new card for auto-renewal, click ADD CARD. Then, as you fill out the form shown below, select the box to choose that card for auto-renewal (shown in yellow below).
If you already have a credit card vaulted that you want to choose for auto-renewal, you can immediately select CHOOSE THIS CARD FOR AUTO RENEWAL.